Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My 2nd Post...

Hmm..been thinking what to write as my 2nd post, and I got it!! Presenting..




The First Day of The Last Year of My Teenage LIfe!!!!!!Yup..I'm still an innocent 19 year old starting today..:)

For those in the dark, today is..what else..my BIRTHDAY!
.
.
.
.
.
And as I'm a good girl, I do what good girls do, celebrate my special day with my family..:)

Guests : Mummy, Dad, Popo n Sis
VIP Of the Day : Yours truly..MUAH!
Location : Maria's





"Hmm..What shall I eat later??"




I know..I'll just diet and have a strawberry smoothie..~!

Or a glass of Irish coffee!~

"Hmm..but what will my birthday be without cakes??

Shall I have the chocolate one???"
Or perhaps..the coffee cheese??

Hmm..this is hard..what bout the lemon cheese????



Argh..!! I'll have all 3!!
Main course..grilled salmon..Really absolutely nice..please go try it!!

Remember to bring me along when you do!!
My sister's big plate of chicken..good enough for two or maybe three people with small stomachs..


Didn't really had time to take pics of all that we ate, due to hungriness..better eat before it gets cold!!


Oh yea..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



Three other very satisfied customers of Maria's too..LOok at their big tummies!!

"Yum yum...*burp*

3 comments:

Fiona said...

nice cakes! i want!

seantms said...

everything was so perfectly planned....except for one thing...u didnt bring me...what a "waste"...haha,no la,just kdding...
those lil babies are v cute,i think. =)
.i suppose U had a wonderful food...ahem...birthday this year.
ok, i decided to celebrate there for my birthday next time. lolz..
keep posting!keep up the good work!

U r not inno. =)

music4jc said...

wah..such a nice story from an innocent girl...keep up the good work dear!!!