Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Beginning...

Hi.

This is me.

This is my blog.

My yet-to-have-a-name blog.

So if you have any suggestions for the name, feel free to post a comment. Your contribution is very much appreciated.




LOL!!


Okok..i admit, I so do NOT talk like that. Well, anyway, I was talking to a close friend, Princess Fiona@ Mrs Shrek, and she suggested that I have a blog..u know, to fill my time. And guess what...she's right!! Hopefully though, I'll be hardworking enough to update my blog and not let it rot..Yes, that's one of my resolution!

Oh,I'll also be using proper English here, will be sitting for IELTS soon..:s

Cheers to a new beginning!~

2 comments:

Fiona said...

yet-to-be-named sounds nice. the first time my sis had a blog she put the title as titleless

music4jc said...

this is a Genesis to a new blog :P